Tavistock Development Company, voted one of Central Florida’s Best Places to Work, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. This candidate will support the Director of Marketing with annual planning, budgets and implementation of tactics for Craft|Century Homes and Sunbridge, Tavistock’s next great, large-scale community. We are committed to significantly growing our own homebuilder while also making sure that our third-party homebuilder customers continue to enjoy the successes they have achieved in our communities.
Tavistock Development Company is a diversified real estate firm specializing in planning, design, finance, construction and development. Named the Developer of the Year the previous four years in a row, we are best known for our development of the successful Lake Nona master-planned community in Orlando, FL.
Tavistock hires people who:
- Act with integrity
- Are proactive and value results
- Are innovative
- Uphold our reputation and brand
- Play, as a team
- Embrace a dynamic environment
- Care for each other
If you identify with these characteristics, want to work with a growing company and are interested in the Marketing Manager position, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers @Tavistock.com. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, an inspiring work environment and the latest employment practices.
FLSA Status: Exempt
General Summary: The Marketing Manager will support the Director of Marketing across multiple categories including placemaking, residential community and homebuilder marketing (B2B and B2C), community events and information center programming among others. This position will be responsible for co-creating, implementing and managing the development of the annual marketing plan, budget, marketing collateral, sales materials, digital marketing campaigns, PR, advertising, web content and managing all social media channels for both brands.
This position is results oriented and requires a person with a passion for residential marketing, homebuilding and placemaking. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with the ability to work in close collaboration across multiple departments, including development, construction, marketing and communications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute all marketing tactics for Sunbridge and Craft|Century Homes
- Effectively collaborate across multiple departments to translate company strategy and brand into tactical work plans and align to the strategic vision and mission of Craft|Century Homes and Sunbridge.
- Co-create and manage annual marketing plan and budget for both brands
- Manage engagement with communications/public relations department and ensure all communications are aligned with Craft|Century Homes and Sunbridge brand standards
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and builder partners to drive new home sales. Measure & report weekly traffic; evaluate sources/drivers of same; and real-time adjust campaigns to maximize visitors to community sales offices.
- Develop and execute on marketing plans that drive new business opportunities (primarily commercial entities) within Sunbridge
- Create and oversee marketing and branding activities including collateral and materials, print, advertising, wayfinding, video content, digital, electronic and social media, direct mail, and more
- Coordinate special events, conference and trade shows where Craft|Century Homes and the Sunbridge brand are present
- Perform market, brand and product research and analysis; monitor external and internal factors for development of new market segments. Drive competitive knowledge amongst the sales team. Ensure they understand our segmentation strategy, unique selling proposition and competitive advantages/disadvantages.
- Source, engage and manage strategic partners and vendors, including agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation, budget management and workflow
- Manage projects and deadlines with vendors and internal marketing team via a project management system
- Take a leadership role in the opening of new communities and the launch of new products and plans. Work with functional leads to ensure that all of the sales tools needed are in place prior to opening and that community appearance meets/beats our standards.
- Evaluate new technologies and opportunities to improve the homebuying process from the customer’s perspective. Be an advocate for the consumer
- Enforce strict adherence to brand guidelines across all internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing, advertising, or business from an accredited four-year college or university
- 6+ years of related experience
- Direct experience developing and managing strategic plans, budgets and external resources
- Experience with master-planned community marketing a plus
- Experience with homebuilder a plus
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and cross-functional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results driven and detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams
- Expert project lead with strong business acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to do assigned work as outlined above
- Must be physically able to sit and use the computer for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.