Title: Software Solutions Architect
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President of Technology
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops overall solutions architecture, technical standards and best practices. Provides technical design and direction on complex systems and integration designing for interoperability and availability of these systems.
- Determines, in coordination with management, the overall architecture of the solution. Leads the evaluation, implementation, customization, testing, and integration of highly complex technology solutions.
- Remains current on new software platforms, methodologies and best practices. Acts as the innovator in evaluating new capabilities and makes recommendations to management regarding their adoption. Provides technical leadership in specific state-of-the-art technologies to determine their suitability. In coordination with management, leads the design and coordination of integrating new technology and tools into current systems or methodologies. Responsible for overall solution architecture, system design, implementation, technical standards, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to evaluate business requirements and determine technical requirements and solution options. Identifies performance and quality criteria, assesses the risks associated with the data from a security and control standpoint, and identifies appropriate counter measures.
- Develops prototype solutions autonomously and provides leadership and technical direction to a project team (in coordination with department management) to plan, organize, develop, and implement a solution. Works with peers on the information technology team to ensure solutions are in line with the technology vision, standards and best practices.
- Functions as an expert consultant to management and project teams during all phases of solution delivery by providing technical expertise, guidance, work direction, and hands-on project support, as directed by project team managers. Determines the best analysis approaches to be used for the particular situation.
- Identifies, analyzes, and defines communications solutions for the inter-connectivity of business functions in a multitude of specialized technical environments. Identifies existing environments and determines optimum configurations, and integration requirements to allow communications between local or other wide area network environments. Solid understanding of networks and the interoperability between solutions through networks.
- Confers with users and business stakeholders to gain and understand necessary changes to systems and platforms.
- Expert in solutions architecture, technical design, module development and documentation
- Solid experience in structured methodologies, fact finding and technical writing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in data analytics, data transformation (ETL), API Management is a plus
- Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- RPA platform experience, UiPath desirable
- AI, ML experience
- iOT solutions design and implementation experience
- Design and implementation of solutions under Cybersecurity best practices – NIST knowledge desirable
- Agile development methodology experience
- Vendor management
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to do assigned work as outlined above. Must be physically able to sit and use the computer as required.
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively with other individuals.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.