GuideWell Innovation Center
The GuideWell Innovation Center is a medical innovation hub for start-ups and health care entrepreneurs.
Designed to promote collaboration and acceleration of groundbreaking ideas, the Innovation Center provides the resources and collaborative environment innovators need to develop new solutions, and the connections to take concepts to market.
Featuring assets like the 30,000-square-foot GuideWell Innovation CoRE facility (Collaborative Resource Ecosystem) and an emerging university-run incubator, the Innovation Center provides cutting-edge tools to rapidly transform health care.
- 92,120 RSF, three-story building with glass/metal panel curtain wall construction
- Approximately 50,000 rentable square feet available on upper floors
- Glass/metal panel energy-efficient curtain wall exterior
- Steel frame/concrete floor structure for vibration and sound dampening
- Robust infrastructure suitable for wet labs and office
- 15-foot floor-to-floor height
- 22-foot column spacing
- Dedicated mechanical penthouse and roof space available for mechanical equipment
- Individually metered tenant space with separate emergency power generators for power consumption
- Passenger and service elevators
- Separate loading/unloading facilities
- Outdoor gathering area adjacent to the building
- Walking distance to UF Research & Academic Center and UCF Lake Nona Cancer Center
- On-site café
- Surface parking available